You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Corn Growers, Ethanol Industry Praise Trump's New Biofuels Plan, but Petroleum Refiners Unhappy
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 542 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 7, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--There was much rejoicing in the Heartland on Friday after the Trump administration announced a plan to ramp up U.S. biofuel consumption in a bid to boost support among Midwest corn farmers and the ethanol industry. On the other hand, U.S. petroleum refiners signaled their strong opposition to the plan, saying their industry is already hurting from the biofuel mandates. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.7 billion in ethanol fuel project activity in the U.S.
Within this article: POET biorefining facility in Shelbyville, Indiana
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Process Technical Services Approved as Registered Education Provider by Pr...
- Taal Volcano in Central Philippines Continues to Vent Ash, Lava, an Industr...
- B30 Becomes Mandatory for Indonesia's Mining Operations, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker