You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Operation Phakisa to Boost Maritime Economy in South Africa, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 67 Words
Attachment: Phakisa Map
To boost the economy, South Africa's initiative Operation Phakisa is pushing the maritime sector to invest heavily on infrastructure development, including port capacity expansion, equipment refurbishment and development of new port infrastructure in different locations in 2019-20.
Industrial Info is tracking 38 marine cargo handling projects in South Africa valued at $1.35 billion. Click here for a list and see map below for project locations.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker