You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Financial Woes Build for U.S. Coal Miner Murray Energy
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 608 Words
Attachment: Coal Mining
SUGAR LAND--October 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Unless it can find a way to get out of its financial pickle, the self-touted largest underground coal mining company in America appears to be teetering on the edge of default. Murray Energy Corporation (St. Clairsville, Ohio) said last week it had entered into forbearance agreements with lenders holding more than 50% of the miner's outstanding loans. However, those agreements only last through October 14.
Within this article: Foresight Energy Sugar Camp Energy Complex vent shaft addition project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- Philippines Set to Increase Nickel Production, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Australia Bushfires Pose Potential Threat to Mining Operations
- U.K. Cement Sector Invests in Maintenance, Upgrades, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Cement Industry Flourishes in Southern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker