You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
S&B's Engineering Part of $6 Billion in Natural Gas, NGL and Refining Projects in Texas
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 666 Words
Attachment: S&B 1019
SUGAR LAND--October 10, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--S&B Engineers and Constructors Limited (Houston, Texas) is at the forefront of the ongoing buildout of energy and refining projects in Texas, where it is lending its engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services to nearly $6 billion in active projects, with natural gas-processing as the leading sector for the company's contracted services, according to Industrial Info's project database.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving S&B, including those from key companies such as Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD), LyondellBasell Industries N.V. (NYSE:LYB), Energy Transfer LP (NYSE:ET), Caiman Energy LLC and Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Brownsville LNG Projects, U.S. Crude Stocks Decline: Your Daily Energy New...
- ExxonMobil, Nord Stream 2, U.S. Gas Futures: Your Daily Energy News
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Equinor Makes North Sea Oil Discovery
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker