You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
S&B's Engineering Part of $6 Billion in Natural Gas, NGL and Refining Projects in Texas
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 666 Words
Attachment: S&B 1019
SUGAR LAND--October 10, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--S&B Engineers and Constructors Limited (Houston, Texas) is at the forefront of the ongoing buildout of energy and refining projects in Texas, where it is lending its engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services to nearly $6 billion in active projects, with natural gas-processing as the leading sector for the company's contracted services, according to Industrial Info's project database.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving S&B, including those from key companies such as Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD), LyondellBasell Industries N.V. (NYSE:LYB), Energy Transfer LP (NYSE:ET), Caiman Energy LLC and Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Chevron, Duke Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Gas Resource Base Soars, Thanks to Shale Formations
- ExxonMobil Agrees to Sale of North Sea Assets
- ADNOC's Al Yasat Petroleum Signs Long-Term Contract with SNC-Lavalin, an In...
- India's ONGC to Finalize Offshore LTA Contractors, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker