You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil Investing $174 Million in Scottish Ethylene Plant
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 664 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 15, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--ExxonMobil Chemical has announced plans to spend £140 million ($174 million) to make improvements at its 830,000-tonne/year ethylene plant in Fife, Scotland.
Within this article: Details project investment, flaring issues, related U.K. investment
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Projected U.S. Crude Output Decline, Magnolia LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR's June 10 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- IIR Top Refining News Today: June 10th 2020
- Chile's ENAP Takes Refinery Offline to Cope With Low Demand, an Industrial ...
- COVID-19 Continues to Dampen Bolivia's Refining Rates, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker