You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil Investing $174 Million in Scottish Ethylene Plant
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 664 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 15, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--ExxonMobil Chemical has announced plans to spend £140 million ($174 million) to make improvements at its 830,000-tonne/year ethylene plant in Fife, Scotland.
Within this article: Details project investment, flaring issues, related U.K. investment
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Annova LNG, American Electric Power, Husky Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 21st 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 24th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 22nd 2019
- Turkey Taps Honeywell for First Propane Dehydrogenation Plant
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker