You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Scotland Bans Shale Gas Fracking
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 800 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 16, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Scotland has confirmed a de facto ban on hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, and other methods of developing unconventional oil and gas (UOG) resources.
Within this article: Details Scotland's ban, reasons given, related anti-fracking nations in Europe's and issues at the U.K.'s only fracking project in Lancashire
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Brownsville LNG Projects, U.S. Crude Stocks Decline: Your Daily Energy New...
- Shell Exits Haynesville, U.S. LNG Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- Noble Energy, U.S. Crude Oil Output: Your Daily Energy News
- New Chamber of Commerce Report Claims Risks to U.S. Energy Security Lowest ...
- Woodside Moves to Pre-FEED for Block A-6 Development Offshore Myanmar, an I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker