You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Scotland Bans Shale Gas Fracking
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 800 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 16, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Scotland has confirmed a de facto ban on hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, and other methods of developing unconventional oil and gas (UOG) resources.
Within this article: Details Scotland's ban, reasons given, related anti-fracking nations in Europe's and issues at the U.K.'s only fracking project in Lancashire
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Strategic Petroleum Reserve: Your Daily Energy News
- Oceania to Spend $104 Million in Oil & Gas Maintenance in 2021, an Industri...
- All Kinder Morgan Elba Island LNG Units Now Online, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Algeria to Host 46 Oil & Gas Maintenance Projects in 2021, an Industrial In...
- Qatar's North Field Sustainability Phase 2 Beset by Delays, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker