You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Contractor Barton Malow at Work on More Than $6.6 Billion of Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 678 Words
Attachment: Active Projects Involving Barton Malow
SUGAR LAND--October 15, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $6.6 billion in projects involving engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company Barton Malow Company (Southfield, Michigan). The projects cover a range of industries, including Industrial Manufacturing, Power, Pharmaceutical-Biotech, and Metals & Minerals.
Within this article: Details of projects involving Barton Malow
Other companies featured: DTE Energy Company (NYSE:DTE), Xcel Energy Incorporated (NASDAQ:XEL), FedEx Corporation (NYSE:FDX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jingoli Power's Project Slate Covers $2.7 Billion in Natural Gas, Renewable...
- Mexico Expects to Close 2019 with More Than 6.5 GW Additional Natural Gas-F...
- China's Power Consumption Up Year Over Year, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Indonesia Encourages Smart Building Concepts for Energy Efficiency, an Indu...
- Vital Ireland-France Power Link Secures Funding
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker