You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India to Invest $118 Billion in Oil & Gas Industry in Next Five Years, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 118 Words
Attachment: India Oil & Gas Projects
According to Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, India will see an investment of $118 billion in oil and gas exploration as well as the setting up of natural gas infrastructure in the next few years as the country prepares to meet the needs of a fast-growing economy. As much as $58 billion will be invested by 2023 in oil and gas exploration and production, while, another $60 billion will be put toward the creation of natural gas infrastructure such as pipelines, import terminals and city gas distribution networks by 2024.
Industrial Info is tracking 599 oil & gas projects in India worth $39.79 billion. Click here for a list and see map below for locations.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mexico's Dos Bocas Grassroot Refinery Project Advances, an Industrial Info ...
- Refrigerated Warehousing & Storage Continues to Lead Project Spending in Fo...
- China's Oil Demand Rebounds, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- German Chemicals Industry Plans $345 Million in 2021 Maintenance, an Indust...
- India's Bharat Serum and Vaccines to Repurpose Sepsis Drug for COVID-19, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker