You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Vital Ireland-France Power Link Secures Funding
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 676 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 22, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Ireland has secured funding of 530 million euro ($585 million) to build its first power interconnector to Europe's energy grid.
Within this article: Details funding win for power link, future impact on Irish energy security, project partners and timetable
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar, Wind Developers Plan to be Busy in North America For Next Five Years
- Dash to Gas Slows in North American New-Build Power Market
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Wind Power Curtailment Rate in China's Xinjiang Region Declines, an Industr...
- China's Power Consumption up 4.7% Year Over Year in November, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker