You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Harbor and Engineering Company to Develop Mini-Harbors in Ghana, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 77 Words
China Harbor and Engineering Company will execute mini-harbor work in Ghana at 10 different locations. After the completion of the landing sites, this will help increase the productivity of fishermen by providing a safe place for berthing of canoes and fish handling.
Industrial info is tracking 40 mini-harbor projects in Ghana with a total investment value of $250 million. Click here for a list of projects and see map below for project locations.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Closes Kwinana Refinery in Australia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazil to See $15 Billion in Capital Mining Projects Kick Off in 2021, an I...
- China's Shandong Province Leads in Catalyst Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- ERG SpA Invests in Italy for Wind Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Largest Polish Power Producer Plans to Phase Out Coal by 2045, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker