You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Honeywell's Stake in $30 Billion Worth of North American Projects Spans Refining, NGL Markets
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 726 Words
Attachment: Honeywell 3Q19
SUGAR LAND--October 18, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Honeywell International (NYSE:HON) (Morris Plains, New Jersey), which specializes in engineering and automation services, holds a commanding position in North America's development of fossil fuel-derived chemical products, as well as petroleum and chemical refining. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $39 billion worth of global projects involving Honeywell's services, with more than $30 billion attributed to projects in Texas and Canada.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Honeywell in the U.S. and Canada, including those from major companies such as Motiva Enterprises LLC, Saudi Aramco, Vaquero Midstream, West Texas Gas Incorporated, Cogent Midstream, EnLink Midstream LLC (NYSE:ENLC) and Inter Pipeline Limited (TSX:IPL).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Japan's Chemical Producers to Authorize $135 Million in Investments this Ye...
- Industrial Info Tracks More than $140 Million in Chlor-Alkali Projects in S...
- Iraq's Chemical Projects Await Financing, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Sinopec Jiujiang Petrochemical Postpones Maintenance Due to COVID-19, an In...
- China Expects 10 Propylene Unit Maintenance Turnarounds in Next Two Years, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker