You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe's Pulp & Paper Projects Near $30 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 60 Words
Attachment: Europe P&P 1019
Industrial Info is tracking 878 capital projects, valued at nearly $30 billion, in Europe's Pulp & Paper Industry.
The majority of this activity is in grassroot projects (104, worth nearly $13 billion) and plant expansions (172, worth more than $3.7 billion). Click here for a list, and see graph below for a breakdown by project type.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mexico's Dos Bocas Grassroot Refinery Project Advances, an Industrial Info ...
- Refrigerated Warehousing & Storage Continues to Lead Project Spending in Fo...
- China's Oil Demand Rebounds, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- German Chemicals Industry Plans $345 Million in 2021 Maintenance, an Indust...
- India's Bharat Serum and Vaccines to Repurpose Sepsis Drug for COVID-19, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker