You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Sees 4.7% Year-Over-Year Jump in September Power Output, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 91 Words
China's power generation output reached 590.8 billion kilowatt-hours (kWh) in September, an increase of 4.7% year over year, and 3.0 percentage points higher than the previous month, according to China's National Bureau of Statistics.
In terms of fuel types, thermal power output in September was up 6.0% year over year; nuclear power was up 17.9%; hydropower and wind power were down 1.1% and 7.9%, respectively; and solar power was up 9.4%.
For the year through September, China's output reached 5,300 billion kWh, an increase of 3.0% year over year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mexico's Dos Bocas Grassroot Refinery Project Advances, an Industrial Info ...
- Refrigerated Warehousing & Storage Continues to Lead Project Spending in Fo...
- China's Oil Demand Rebounds, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- German Chemicals Industry Plans $345 Million in 2021 Maintenance, an Indust...
- India's Bharat Serum and Vaccines to Repurpose Sepsis Drug for COVID-19, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker