You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 18th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 112 Words
Marathon remains on schedule to conduct a plant-wide maintenance turnaround in early January next year at its 103,500-BBL/d Wilmington, California, refinery. Units involved include the Lone Crude and 41,000-BBL/d Delayed Coker.
Calumet Lubricants will begin out procedures today, October 18, for a plant-wide maintenance turnaround at its 60,000-BBL/d Shreveport, Louisiana, refinery. The first maintenance day will be on Monday, October 21. The event is expected to last about 35 days and will be completed around November 21.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Annova LNG, American Electric Power, Husky Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 21st 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 24th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 22nd 2019
- Turkey Taps Honeywell for First Propane Dehydrogenation Plant
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker