You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 18th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 112 Words
Marathon remains on schedule to conduct a plant-wide maintenance turnaround in early January next year at its 103,500-BBL/d Wilmington, California, refinery. Units involved include the Lone Crude and 41,000-BBL/d Delayed Coker.
Calumet Lubricants will begin out procedures today, October 18, for a plant-wide maintenance turnaround at its 60,000-BBL/d Shreveport, Louisiana, refinery. The first maintenance day will be on Monday, October 21. The event is expected to last about 35 days and will be completed around November 21.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Projected U.S. Crude Output Decline, Magnolia LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR's June 10 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- IIR Top Refining News Today: June 10th 2020
- Chile's ENAP Takes Refinery Offline to Cope With Low Demand, an Industrial ...
- COVID-19 Continues to Dampen Bolivia's Refining Rates, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker