You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Contractor JE Dunn at Work on More than $1.3 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 672 Words
Attachment: Active Projects Involve JE Dunn
SUGAR LAND--October 21, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.3 billion in Industrial Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical-Biotech projects involving contractor JE Dunn Construction Group (Kansas City, Missouri). The projects vary in size and value, and are located throughout the U.S.
Within this article: Details of projects involving JE Dunn, including a data center for Alphabet Incorporated (NASDAQ:GOOGL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Brasfield & Gorrie Has Hand in More Than $2 Billion in U.S. Projects
- South Africa's Eastern Cape Shows Great Potential for Manufacturing Industr...
- Western Europe Plans for Nearly 70 Heavy Manufacturing Project Kickoffs, an...
- Latin American Manufacturing Industry Plans $4 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Ca...
- Brazil Plans to Invest More Than $31 Billion in Transportation System Secto...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker