You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S., Canadian Pulp & Paper Planned Power-Related Project Kickoffs Heating Up for 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 76 Words
Attachment: Pulp and Paper
Industrial Info is tracking over 350 active Pulp & Paper Industry projects valued at more than $3.8 billion that are planned to kick off construction in 2021 in the U.S. and Canada.
Power-related (electricity/steam) projects have the lead, with 80 active projects valued over $1 billion dollars.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mexico's Dos Bocas Grassroot Refinery Project Advances, an Industrial Info ...
- Refrigerated Warehousing & Storage Continues to Lead Project Spending in Fo...
- China's Oil Demand Rebounds, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- German Chemicals Industry Plans $345 Million in 2021 Maintenance, an Indust...
- India's Bharat Serum and Vaccines to Repurpose Sepsis Drug for COVID-19, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker