You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
As Freeport LNG Terminal Begins Operations, U.S. LNG Shakeout Looms
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 868 Words
Attachment: LNG2, LNG1
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--October 21, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The opening last month of the Freeport liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal in Brazoria County, Texas, brought to five the number of operating LNG export terminals in the Lower 48 states. The Freeport facility has three LNG trains, though only Train 1 is operating now. Train 2 is scheduled to begin operating next January, and Train 3 plans to begin commercial operations next May. When all three trains are operating, the Freeport plant will be process up to 12 million metric tons per year of LNG.
Within this article: Overview of North American LNG terminals project development.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's November 6 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Chesapeake Energy, Total, Tenaska: Your Daily Energy News
- EOG Resources, TC Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Dearth in China's U.S. LNG Imports Could End with Interim Trade Deal, an In...
- Nearly 25,000 BOE/d in New, Reactivated Wells in Gulf of Mexico for July 20...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker