You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nucor Lowers Capex Forecast for 2019
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 714 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 23, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Steel producer Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina) has lowered its 2019 capital expenditure forecast from $1.8 billion to $1.5 billion due to the timing of expected projects for the remainder of the year, company executives said Tuesday. The company reported its third-quarter profits dropped to less than half of what they were a year earlier as a result of lower prices and sales volumes, but added a number of key projects are still in line for completion by the end of this year. Industrial Info is tracking $4.6 billion worth of Nucor capital projects in the U.S.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Portugal Pushes for Development of Lithium Mines, an Industrial Info Market...
- Green Light Given for U.K.'s First Deep Coal Mine in 30 Years
- Indonesia's INALUM at Work on Smelter Upgrades, Additions, an Industrial In...
- Environmental Projects Included in Project Activity at Cement Plants in Ita...
- Western Europe Hosts $727 Million in Glass Industry Capital Projects, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker