You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nucor Lowers Capex Forecast for 2019
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 714 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 23, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Steel producer Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina) has lowered its 2019 capital expenditure forecast from $1.8 billion to $1.5 billion due to the timing of expected projects for the remainder of the year, company executives said Tuesday. The company reported its third-quarter profits dropped to less than half of what they were a year earlier as a result of lower prices and sales volumes, but added a number of key projects are still in line for completion by the end of this year. Industrial Info is tracking $4.6 billion worth of Nucor capital projects in the U.S.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- U.S Secretary of Commerce Opens Section 232 Investigation into Vanadium Imp...
- Cleveland-Cliffs Restarts Some Iron and Steel Operations, Projects, an Indu...
- Sweden's Fossil-Free Steel Production Takes Big Step
- Mining Sector Digs Deep in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker