You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 24th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 346 Words
Marathon Petroleum Corporation continues with planned maintenance for the 145,000-BBL/d Crude 10 A and 145,000-BBL/d Crude 10 B units at its 530,000-BBL/d Garyville, Louisiana, refinery that began on October 21. Work on both crude trains will be performed simultaneously this year for six to eight weeks, as opposed to one unit then the next, which IIR Energy previously reported. The whole unit is not expected to be completely taken down again for the next five years, when Marathon will revert to one train followed by the next on an annual basis in the fall. Planned maintenance also is being performed on the 44,000-BBL/d Delayed Coker 205 and 42,800-BBL/d Platformer 12 CCR at this time.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NRG Energy, St. Croix Refinery: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 8th 2019
- Mammoet Chosen as Part of ExxonMobil's Beaumont, Texas, Refinery Expansion,...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 6th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 7th 2019
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker