You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 29th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 286 Words
Pemex Transformacion Industrial was forced to shut down all processing units on October 23 at its 243,000-BBL/d Salamanca, Mexico, refinery due to mechanical issues and financial constraints. Although a restart date was not disclosed, IIR estimates that the refinery will remain offline until the second week of November.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Refineries Plan for Busy Spring Maintenance Season
- Shell, Virginia Carbon-Free Legislation: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 9th 2020
- New Visbreaker Unit Confirmed for Poland's Plock Refinery
- Petronas and Saudi Aramco JV Delay Malaysia Refinery Runs to 3Q20, an Indus...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker