You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 29th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 286 Words
Pemex Transformacion Industrial was forced to shut down all processing units on October 23 at its 243,000-BBL/d Salamanca, Mexico, refinery due to mechanical issues and financial constraints. Although a restart date was not disclosed, IIR estimates that the refinery will remain offline until the second week of November.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 24th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 23rd 2019
- Croatia's Rijeka Refinery to Get $600 Million Overhaul
- Indian Refiners Plan to Add 134,000 BBL/d Isomerization Capacity by End of ...
- Indian Refiners Aim to Boost Kerosene/ATF Processing by 109,000 BBL/d by 20...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker