You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tesla Close to Choosing European Gigafactory Location
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 616 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 5, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Tesla Motors Incorporated (NASDAQ:TSLA) (Palo Alto, California) is in the "the final stages" of selecting a site for a European Gigafactory to build electric vehicles (EVs).
Within this article: Details European gigafactory plans from Tesla, possible locations and related battery plant projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- TAUC Launches 2020 Union Craft Labor Supply Survey
- Stack Infrastructure Expands Across U.S. Via Expansions, an Industrial Info...
- Africa's Industrial Manufacturers to Finish $2.5 Billion of Projects by Jul...
- South Asia's Industrial Manufacturers to Wrap Up More than $4 Billion of Pr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker