You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
GlaxoSmithKline Sells Rabies and Tick Vaccines in $1.1 Billion Deal
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 686 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 6, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE:GSK) (GSK) (Brentford, England) has struck a 955 million-euro ($1.1 billion) deal to sell its two travel vaccines to Denmark's Bavarian Nordic (Kvistgaard, Denmark).
Within this article: Details vaccines sale, value of deal, GSK's vaccines division, new products and financial performance.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Contractor JE Dunn at Work on More than $1.3 Billion in Projects
- Brasfield & Gorrie Has Hand in More Than $2 Billion in U.S. Projects
- NavigatIIR: Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Registe...
- McCarthy Building Companies at Work on $3.45 Billion in Projects
- Allergan Shareholders Green Light AbbVie Takeover
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker