You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Shandong Province Invests More Than $89.8 Billion in Chemical Processing Industry Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 47 Words
Industrial Info is tracking more than 800 Chemical Processing Industry projects in China's Shandong province, with total spending of $89.87 billion. Among these, 485 are unit addition projects, and 303 are grassroot projects. Click here for a list of Shandong's chemical projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker