You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Williams Boosts Net Income as Company Progresses with Transco Buildout
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 841 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 6, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Midstream operator Williams Companies Incorporated (NYSE:WMB) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) appears to be holding its own, despite what Chief Executive Officer Alan Armstrong is calling a "challenging commodity price environment for natural gas and NGLs" [natural gas liquids]." The company reported third-quarter 2019 net income of $220 million, up from $129 million in the year-prior quarter and, while facing some headwinds, is making progress on the expansion of its Transcontinental (Transco) natural gas pipeline system and other projects.
Within this article: Details of Williams Companies projects
Other companies featured: Tetra Tech Incorporated (NASDAQ:TTEK)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Noble Energy, Energy Transfer: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, Crude Oil Demand Forecast: Your Daily Energy News
- Oceania to See $356 Million in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Industr...
- Africa to See $11.5 Billion in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Industr...
- Middle East to See $12 Billion in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker