You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nearly 25,000 BOE/d in New, Reactivated Wells in Gulf of Mexico for July 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 113 Words
Attachment: GOM NEW WELLS
In July 2019, 25 existing production wells were reactivated (being inactive for at least four months) and two new production wells came online, totaling almost 25,000 barrels of oil equivalent (BOE/d) in added production in the Gulf of Mexico.
The two new wells came online at the Auger Platform by Shell Offshore Incorporated and EW-305-A by Talos Energy Incorporated and are producing 2,816 and 854 BOE/d, respectively. Overall, Llog Exploration Offshore LLC dominated added production with 47% of the total new/reactivated production. Shell Offshore trailed with 29%. BP followed with 9%. For more information on production activity in the Gulf of Mexico, be sure to take a look at IIR+Tableau.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker