You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Plains All American Progresses Takeaway Growth in Permian, Elsewhere
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 801 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 7, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Pipeline owner and operator Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA) (Houston, Texas) is doing its best to keep up with the growing production of crude oil coming from the Permian Basin and elsewhere in the U.S. The company is involved in several of its own and joint-venture growth projects and recently began service on a key pipeline to move oil out of the Permian, where takeaway capacity has been lacking.
Within this article: Details of active and recently completed Plains All American projects
Other companies featured: Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC), BP plc (NYSE:BP), SemGroup Corporation (NYSE:SEMG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S., Canadian Oil & Gas Industry Plots Post-COVID Pa...
- Energy Transfer, Record-Low U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S. Natural Gas Sectors - Plenty of Capacity in Dow...
- Hokchi Energy Starts O&G Production Offshore Tabasco, Mexico, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker