You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Westlake Chemical Remains Focused on Project Development Despite Sharp Drop in Third-Quarter Earnings
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 539 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 7, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Despite a sharp drop in profits, Westlake Chemical Corporation (NYSE: WLK) (Houston, Texas) this week reported its capital expenditures were $193 million for third-quarter 2019, as it focused on debottlenecking investments to further integrate its vinyls businesses in the U.S. and Germany. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1 billion worth of Westlake Chemical project activity in North America, with the lion's share of that amount in Louisiana.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- South Korea to Invest More than $2.8 Billion In Chemical Capital Projects i...
- Russia Hosts 38 Methanol Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker