You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Westlake Chemical Remains Focused on Project Development Despite Sharp Drop in Third-Quarter Earnings
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 539 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 7, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Despite a sharp drop in profits, Westlake Chemical Corporation (NYSE: WLK) (Houston, Texas) this week reported its capital expenditures were $193 million for third-quarter 2019, as it focused on debottlenecking investments to further integrate its vinyls businesses in the U.S. and Germany. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1 billion worth of Westlake Chemical project activity in North America, with the lion's share of that amount in Louisiana.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Middle East to Build More than $2 Billion in Chlor Alkali Projects, an Indu...
- Egypt Invests More Than $20 Billion in Capital Chemical Projects, an Indust...
- Turkey Taps Honeywell for First Propane Dehydrogenation Plant
- Fujian Leads China in Fluorine Chemical Projects, an Industrial Info Market...
- China to Invest $69.7 Billion in Polyester Sector, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker