You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Iran to Complete Nearly $14 Billion in Chemical Projects by 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 90 Words
Attachment: Iran Chem 1119
Iran's Chemical Processing Industry is poised to grow in the coming years. More than 70 grassroot, unit-addition and expansion projects, totaling about $13.8 billion in investment, are set to be completed by the end of 2020, according to Industrial Info's project database.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker