You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Coming Nador West Med Port to Strengthen Morocco's Presence on International Waterway, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 111 Words
Betoya Bay near Morocco is a prime location for the development of the Nador West Med port. This site has multiple advantages, including a favorable exposure to swells, and favorable topographic and bathymetric conditions for the construction of the structures. The international tender for the construction of the port of Nador West Med was won by a consortium that includes the Moroccan group SGTM, the Luxembourg group JDN and the Turkish group STFA for 7.61 billion dirhams ($800 million).
Industrial Info is tracking seven associated projects valued at $795 million. Click here for a list of projects and see map below for project location.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker