You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ALLETE Charges Up North-Central U.S. with $1.74 Billion in Transmission, Generation Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 721 Words
Attachment: ALLETE 3Q19
SUGAR LAND--November 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Energy company ALLETE Incorporated (NYSE:ALE) (Duluth, Minnesota) mainly services Minnesota and other north-central U.S. states, but is following the nationwide trend of rejecting coal-fired power for natural gas and, increasingly, renewables. The company is extending its reach via a major transmission project with Canada and a series of wind-energy projects in other states. Industrial Info is tracking about $1.74 billion worth of active projects involving ALLETE, more than $636 million of which is under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of ALLETE's highest-valued projects, including the massive, multi-phase Great Northern Transmission Line and a series of wind-energy generation projects across the U.S.
Other companies featured: Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jingoli Power's Project Slate Covers $2.7 Billion in Natural Gas, Renewable...
- Mexico Expects to Close 2019 with More Than 6.5 GW Additional Natural Gas-F...
- China's Power Consumption Up Year Over Year, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Indonesia Encourages Smart Building Concepts for Energy Efficiency, an Indu...
- Vital Ireland-France Power Link Secures Funding
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker