You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Maritime Infrastructure Spending in South Africa Exceeds $1.36 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 89 Words
Infrastructure development, together with economic growth, serve industrialization and modernization needs that require a substantial influx of investment capital. South Africa's government intends to commit at least R100 billion (US$6.7 billion) over the coming decade to leverage private-sector and development finance funding for well-planned capital projects.
Industrial info in tracking $1.36 billion worth of marine cargo-handling projects in South Africa, with most of the investment planned in Kwazulu/Natal.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Middle East Starts the Construction of Power Projects in 2020, an Industria...
- DACH to Spend $19 Million on Nitrogenous Fertilizer Plant Maintenance in 20...
- Oceania's Industrial Manufacturing Industry Starts Construction on Projects...
- BEL Sticks With 'Make in India' Initiative, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat Begins Maintenance on a Low-Density Polyethylene ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker