You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Poland Remains Heavily Reliant on Coal, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 55 Words
Attachment: PL- coal plants
Despite the European Union's push to reduce coal-fired generation and invest in renewables, Poland is still relying heavily on Coal. There are 63 operational coal-fired power plants in Poland, with only two due to cease operations by 2021. Click here for a list of plants and see map below for locations.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker