You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Low Natural Gas Prices Prompt Chemical Investment in Turkmenistan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 125 Words
Turkmenistan has the world's fourth-largest natural gas reserves after Qatar, Iran and Russia. Lower natural gas prices are prompting investment in the country. In 2018 and 2019, construction was completed on a polyolefins plant in Kiyanly, a nitrogenous fertilizer plant in Garabogaz, and the world's only natural gas-to-gasoline plant in Ashgabat.
Recently, Turkmenistan signed several agreements with major technology providers for construction on new Chemical Processing facilities. Based on Industrial Info's database, there are 21 active chemical projects in the country, worth $1.97 billion. Click here for a list. The agricultural chemical sector leads Turkmenistan's chemical industry, with nine active projects. Balkan state leads in both project spending and count. See graph below for investment by state.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker