You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
British Steel Saved By China's Jingye
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 772 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 18, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--British Steel (Scunthorpe, England), the U.K.'s second-largest steelmaker, has found its white knight in China's Jingye, which will invest £1.2 billion ($1.5 billion) to rescue the struggling company and save up to 4,000 jobs.
Within this article: Details rescue package for British Steel, liquidation, future plans
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Contractor Clayco at Work on More than $7.2 Billion of Projects
- Mining Sector Digs Deep in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- China's Coal Output in May Drops Slightly Year over Year, an Industrial Inf...
- China's Shanxi Province to Close More than 50 Coal Mines by Year's End, an ...
- France's Glass Industry Regains Footing, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker