You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
British Steel Saved By China's Jingye
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 772 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 18, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--British Steel (Scunthorpe, England), the U.K.'s second-largest steelmaker, has found its white knight in China's Jingye, which will invest £1.2 billion ($1.5 billion) to rescue the struggling company and save up to 4,000 jobs.
Within this article: Details rescue package for British Steel, liquidation, future plans
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Portugal Pushes for Development of Lithium Mines, an Industrial Info Market...
- Green Light Given for U.K.'s First Deep Coal Mine in 30 Years
- Indonesia's INALUM at Work on Smelter Upgrades, Additions, an Industrial In...
- Environmental Projects Included in Project Activity at Cement Plants in Ita...
- Western Europe Hosts $727 Million in Glass Industry Capital Projects, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker