You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ireland Shutting Two Peat-Fired Power Plants
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 795 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 19, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Two of the last three peat-fired power stations in Ireland will be shut down next year after plans to convert one of them to burn biomass were rejected during the summer.
Within this article: Details plant closures, failure of biomass firing plan, emissions pressures on Ireland
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf of Mexico Shut-Ins, U.S. Summer Electricity Demand: Your Daily Energy...
- Sunbelt Rentals Webinar--Contingency Planning: Preparing Your Business for ...
- IIR Top Power News Today: June 9th 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker