You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ireland Shutting Two Peat-Fired Power Plants
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 795 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 19, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Two of the last three peat-fired power stations in Ireland will be shut down next year after plans to convert one of them to burn biomass were rejected during the summer.
Within this article: Details plant closures, failure of biomass firing plan, emissions pressures on Ireland
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- AES Presses Forward on Renewable, NGCC Generation in $13 Billion Project Li...
- NRG Energy, St. Croix Refinery: Your Daily Energy News
- Chesapeake Energy, Total, Tenaska: Your Daily Energy News
- ALLETE Charges Up North-Central U.S. with $1.74 Billion in Transmission, Ge...
- Henan Province Leads China in Distributed Windfarm Projects, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker