You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Sees $9.72 Billion Investment in Alkalis & Chlorine Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 45 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 94 capital alkalis and chlorine projects, worth $9.76 billion in China. Shandong province leads with about one-third of the spending, followed by Fujian province. Click here for a list and see the graph below for a breakdown by province.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker