You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Investments Put Iraq's Maritime Industry Back on Track, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 82 Words
Attachment: Iraq Investment
Despite the economic slowdown in Iraq due to high inflation and political instability, the country still is managing to develop planned port infrastructure projects.
Projects at Al-Faw Port and redevelopment work in Khor Al Zubair and Basra will help to boost the country's economy, which is expected to grow 3 to 5% in 2020.
Industrial info is tracking 17 Industrial Manufacturing projects in Iraq worth $709 million. Click here for the list of projects and see map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker