You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Project Spending Index Registers $22.53 Billion Gain in October, Growth Slowdown
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 775 Words
Attachment: Spending Index
SUGAR LAND--November 15, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered a 7.09% year-on-year gain in October. Even so, Even so, the index registered a slowdown in the spending growth rate when compared with last year.
Within this article: Details of Industrial Info's October North American Industrial Spending Index
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- COVID-19 Slows More than $8 Billion of Projects in States with Rising Unemp...
- American Electric Power, 174 Power Global: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Enverus for a Webinar on Fall Power Market Risks
- Taiwan's Hailong Offshore Windfarm Progresses, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Indonesia's Government to Conduct Exploration of the Cisolok-Cisukarame Geo...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker