You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Africa Invests $188.5 Million in Fertilizer Plant Revamp Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 59 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 17 active revamp projects to be completed in the next two years at fertilizer plants in Africa, with a combined investment value of $188.5 million. Click here for a list of projects.
Among all the countries, Zambia has invested the most, at around $147 million. See graph below for investment by country.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mexico's Dos Bocas Grassroot Refinery Project Advances, an Industrial Info ...
- Refrigerated Warehousing & Storage Continues to Lead Project Spending in Fo...
- China's Oil Demand Rebounds, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- German Chemicals Industry Plans $345 Million in 2021 Maintenance, an Indust...
- India's Bharat Serum and Vaccines to Repurpose Sepsis Drug for COVID-19, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker