You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Worley Gains Market Ground After Acquisition of Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 583 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 18, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) leader Worley Limited (North Sydney, Australia) is picking up work in some of the busiest corners of North America, following this year's acquisition of Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated's (NYSE:JEC) (Dallas, Texas) Energy, Chemicals and Resources division. The midstream business is rushing to answer demand along the U.S. Gulf Coast, while the Canadian business is keeping occupied in a challenging oil and gas market. Industrial Info is tracking about $230 billion in active projects worldwide involving Worley and/or Jacobs.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued North American projects featuring Jacobs, including those for key companies such as Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT), Novealis Holdings LLC, Novealis Holdings LLC, Borealis AG, Nova Chemicals Incorporated, INVISTA Incorporated, Koch Industries Incorporated, Suncor Energy Incorporated (NYSE:SU), Imperial Oil Limited (TSX:IMO), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG), HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE:HFC) and Invenergy LLC.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's November 13 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Targa Resources, Occidental Petroleum, BP Midstream Partners: Your Daily E...
- Equinor, Calpine: Your Daily Energy News
- U.K. Pulls Plug on Fracking after Earthquake Scare
- Denmark Drops Final Hurdle for Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker