You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Mining Investments in 2019 Jump 25% Through October, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 124 Words
In the first 10 months of 2019, China's accumulative investment in mining was up 25.1% year over year, but the growth was 1.1 percentage points lower than the growth seen in the same period of 2018, according to the National Bureau of Statistics of China.
China's overall fixed assets investments (excluding rural households) for this year through October reached $7.5 trillion, up 5.2% year over year. Private sector investments grew 4.4% to $4.2 trillion during this period.
Investments in China's "first industries," including agriculture, forestry, fishing, mining, and oil & gas production, amounted to $167.3 billion, down 2.4%. Investments in China's "secondary industries," including manufacturing, increased 2.3% to $2.2 trillion. China's "third industry," including services, saw investments rise 6.8% to $5.1 trillion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Cleveland-Cliffs-AK Steel Combo to Create Iron-Ore-to-Finished-Steel Maker ...
- UK Cement Projects Continue to Thrive, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Russia's Coal Producers to Spend Up To $8.7 Billion on Capital Projects, an...
- Sun is Rising on Gold in West Africa, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Jinshenglan Group Plans Two Specialty Steel Mills in China's Guangdong Prov...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker