You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Sees Slower Natural Gas Production Growth in October, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 103 Words
Natural gas production in China reached 14.6 billion cubic meters in October, an 8.2% increase year over year. Still, the growth in October was 2.4 percentage points lower than in September, the National Bureau of Statistics of China reported.
For the period of January through October this year, natural gas production reached 142.3 billion cubic meters, an increase of 9.3% year over year.
China's natural gas imports amounted to 6.52 million metric tons in October, down 10.6% from a year earlier. For the period of January through October this year, imports totaled 77.71 million metric tons, up 7.9% year over year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Japan Sees $6 Billion in Chemical Processing Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Mississippi is Open for Business, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea Hosts $1.07 Billion in Pharmaceutical-Biotech Projects, an Indu...
- Africa Sees Nearly $10 Billion in Industrial Organic Chemical Projects, an ...
- Maritime Infrastructure Spending in South Africa Exceeds $1.36 Billion, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker