You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. LNG Exports Sail Around the World, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 111 Words
The U.S. continues to grow its liquefied natural gas (LNG) exports and is on track to move from being the world's third-largest exporter, behind Australia and Qatar, to number one within five years. Two-thirds of the LNG exported by the U.S. are delivered to Spain, Japan, India, South Korea and Mexico. Europe continues to increase imports of U.S. LNG. Countries in South America also are importing U.S. LNG, and those imports are estimated to grow as more production and export facilities come online.
Industrial Info is tracking 70 capital LNG production projects in the U.S. worth $233 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker