You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
European Investment Bank Drops Fossil Fuel Funding
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 727 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 27, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Union's (EU's) lending arm, the European Investment Bank (EIB), is to stop investing in fossil fuel energy projects from the end of 2021.
Within this article: Details end of fossil fuel funding, impact on gas and coal projects, future renewables investment
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. South Fuels Natural Gas-Fired Power Plant Maintenance in F...
- Con Ed Capital Spending Could Rise, Depending on NY Regulator's Decision
- Geothermal Projects Strong in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Wind Power Curtailment Rate in China's Xinjiang Region Declines, an Industr...
- China's Power Consumption up 4.7% Year Over Year in November, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker