You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
European Investment Bank Drops Fossil Fuel Funding
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 727 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 27, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Union's (EU's) lending arm, the European Investment Bank (EIB), is to stop investing in fossil fuel energy projects from the end of 2021.
Within this article: Details end of fossil fuel funding, impact on gas and coal projects, future renewables investment
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Draft EPA Rules Could Affect Billions of Dollars in Power Plant Remediation...
- Global Electric Power Industry Investing Trillions of Dollars to Build New ...
- Duke Energy Expands Natural Gas Footprint in North Carolina, Renewables Els...
- Equinor, Calpine: Your Daily Energy News
- Poland Remains Heavily Reliant on Coal, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker