You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
European Investment Bank Drops Fossil Fuel Funding
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 727 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 27, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Union's (EU's) lending arm, the European Investment Bank (EIB), is to stop investing in fossil fuel energy projects from the end of 2021.
Within this article: Details end of fossil fuel funding, impact on gas and coal projects, future renewables investment
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- M.A. Mortenson at Work on More than $14 Billion in Power, Industrial Manufa...
- Alliant Energy on Track for 1,000 Megawatts of Iowa Renewable Power by End ...
- Eversource Maps Multi-Year Investments in Transmission, Renewable Energy Pr...
- UAE to Commission Arab World's First Commercial Nuclear Power Plant, an Ind...
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 3rd 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker