You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Packaged Food Market Enjoys Positive Outlook, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 113 Words
Attachment: India F&B plants 1119
With a total sales volume of about 34 million tons, India's packaged foods sector is the second-largest in Asia and among the top five in the world. India has the potential to hold the third-largest packaged food market globally by 2020, behind China and the U.S., if it reaches a 47 million-ton sales volume.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker