You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Packaged Food Market Enjoys Positive Outlook, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 113 Words
Attachment: India F&B plants 1119
With a total sales volume of about 34 million tons, India's packaged foods sector is the second-largest in Asia and among the top five in the world. India has the potential to hold the third-largest packaged food market globally by 2020, behind China and the U.S., if it reaches a 47 million-ton sales volume.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker