You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Eastern Europe, Russia See $899 Million in Planned First-Quarter Food & Beverage Project Completions, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 75 Words
Attachment: Food and Beverage
Industrial Info is tracking more than 79 capital Food & Beverage Industry projects worth more than $899 million that are planned for completion in first-quarter 2020 in Eastern Europe and Russia.
Meat and poultry sector activity takes up nearly half of the planned projects, with a total value of more than $409 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Middle East Starts the Construction of Power Projects in 2020, an Industria...
- DACH to Spend $19 Million on Nitrogenous Fertilizer Plant Maintenance in 20...
- Oceania's Industrial Manufacturing Industry Starts Construction on Projects...
- BEL Sticks With 'Make in India' Initiative, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat Begins Maintenance on a Low-Density Polyethylene ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker