You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $18 Billion in Greater Houston Project Kickoffs for 2020
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 739 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 21, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Despite some forecasts of a slowdown in Houston's economic growth in 2020 due to lower oil prices and other factors, the region still has plenty of planned projects on its plate. Industrial Info is tracking more than $18 billion in planned project construction kickoffs next year in the Greater Houston area of Texas, including a host of big-ticket natural-gas-related and chemical projects.
Within this article: Covestro AG's MDI unit addition in Baytown, Texas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: August 20th 2020
- China's Yangtze River Delta Chemical Project Spending Grows to $94 Billion,...
- Shandong Province Leads China in Butadiene Project Spending, an Industrial ...
- Bangladesh Plans $26 Million in Chemical Industry Maintenance Projects, an ...
- South Korea Plans for More than $1 Billion in Petrochemical Projects to Kic...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker