You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Repsol Partners with Petronas to Develop Indonesia's Sakakemang Block, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 83 Words
Attachment: Indonesia OG 1119
Repsol, the operator of Sakakemang PSC, will partner with Petronas (Petroliam National Berhad) in developing the Sakakemang Block in South Sumatra, Indonesia. Each company has a 45% participating interest, and the remaining 10% is owned by Japan's Mitsui Oil Exploration Company Limited.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker