You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IEA Sees Promise in Asia's Offshore Wind-Generated Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 77 Words
Attachment: ChinaWaterWind 1119
The International Energy Agency (IEA) recently released an outlook report for offshore wind-generated energy. The IEA believes the global potential for offshore wind power is 421 trillion kilowatt-hours per year, with China and Taiwan showing particularly strong promise.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker