You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Sees Decline in Wind-Energy Curtailments in Xinjiang, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 86 Words
Attachment: China Wind 1119
From January through September, the curtailment of wind-generated energy in China's Xinjiang province totaled 5.79 billion kilowatt-hours (kWH), a 35.9% drop from the same period last year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker